Monday, December 1, 2008

Working alone

I have come to the conclusion that I don't like working alone any more. Its lonely and sometimes its hard to be disciplined.

I'm usually pretty good on my own but I really do miss having other people around. I miss the banter . I miss hearing others' opinions of my work and I miss offering mine to colleagues. Problem solving is easier in company, as is building up a head of steam to keep the business's momentum going. I need to feed off other people.

I think that in the new year, I will look for an office and the company of other creatives - maybe a nice little symbiotic (such and eighties word) relationship where perhaps my skills complement that of the other creative(s).

In other news, My bloody headaches are back. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment